Monday, May 26, 2008

Weather update

I haven't posted because nothing has happened with the weather! It's been very quiet since the big storms 1.5 weeks ago. We're getting into a summer time weather pattern now, which means very little rain, plenty of humidity and HOT temperatures! The only chance of rain we have is if something forms in the heat of the day from gulf moisture.

It's always exciting when something unexpected pops up, but I'm not getting my hopes up! I'll have to go against my bad habit of sleeping late and start getting up at sunrise to do yard work. Otherwise I mow for 10 minutes and feel like I've been run through a wringer!

This is the first Memorial day in several years that looks like it's going to be dry! I sure hope this summer doesn't bring drought conditions. That's always so depressing!

No comments: